Boy, did I really fail on last year's resolution to post every day in this blog!
First of all, for anyone reading this, here is my excuse. This past October I got a freelance job writing news stories for The Barrington Patch. That keeps me very busy. I write 3 or 4 stories a week, sometimes more.
So, here are my New Year's resolutions for 2011, which I will probably break.
1. Post on this blog every day.
2. Brush my hair out as soon as I get up in the morning. (I always wait 'til later, and it takes forever to get all the tangles out, so it takes me forever to get out the door.)
3. Try to do something helpful for someone every day.
4. Eat better, eat smarter.
5. Exercise every day.
6. Take a Yoga class.
7. Stop complaining and try to find the positive in every day.
8. Get better organized.
9. Save money.
10. Publish a short story, poem, or heavens, even a novel!